Stationery Paired Perfectly with Flowers
What type of paper? Offset or letterpress? Vellum linings? What size envelopes? Extra postage? Tying all of those ribbons!?!?… Custom print design can be intimidating. Our job is to make the design process fun and as easy as possible. Just like with flowers, preparing for your special event is an enjoyable collaboration. It is your personal style incorporated into our design. Here is what we have to offer:
- Save the Dates
- Invitation Suites
- Ceremony Programs
- Escort Cards
- Favor Labels
- Table Numbers
- Wedding Signage
- And anything else you can think of
Overview of the Blooms of Hope client process:
- Email Danielle with some basic information about your event – what you are looking for, number of guests, timeframe, describe your “wedding look”, and send along any inspiration photos. Danielle will reach out if there is more information needed to get an accurate proposal.
- A working proposal will be sent for you to review.
- Once you have decided to work with Blooms of Hope, an initial deposit of 25% is due with your signed proposal.
- Discussions will follow via e-mail and phone throughout the remainder of the process.
- During the design review you will receive two options. We will discuss likes, dislikes and edits in detail with the goal of moving forward with one design direction. There is one round of design edits factored into the proposal. Anything beyond that time will be added hourly costs.
- You may make changes to the copy up until final design sign-off at which point everything is printed.
- Final 75% payment is due upon delivery.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.