From the Ground Up
Preparing for your special event is an enjoyable collaboration. We specialize in floral arrangements that have significance to you: a favorite flower, a seasonal theme, or a particular color. Whatever it may be, we incorporate your personal style into our design. The relationships we build with our clients are as important as the arrangements we create and we understand that each relationship and event is unique.
Here is an overview of the Blooms of Hope client process:
- Send us an inquiry using our online contact form.
- We will contact you to set up an initial consultation and ask you to send us inspirational photos.
- At the initial consultation, a designer will sit and discuss each area of your floral needs in detail. We will discuss various pricing options for flowers, containers, and number of pieces.
- A working proposal will be sent for you to review.
- Once you have decided to work with Blooms of Hope, an initial deposit of 25% is due with your signed proposal.
- Discussions will follow via e-mail and phone throughout the remainder of the process.
- You may make changes to the proposal up until 14 days before the event.
- A month before the event, we will contact you to schedule a meeting to view samples and finalize all of the details.
- A 50% deposit is due 14 days prior to the event.
- Final 25% payment is due upon delivery.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.